Each year we welcome students bursting with energy, curiosity and potential.
Our Enrolments Managers will help you every step of the way – from your first enquiry until the first day of school.
As Wesley is a non-selective school with no entrance exams or interview requirements, students are placed on the College’s enrolment list according to the date on which applications are received.
Wesley’s main points of entry are:
- Junior School, Pre-kindergarten (Co-ed)
- Junior School, Pre-primary (Co-ed)
- Junior School, Year 4 (Co-ed)
- Middle School, Year 5 (Co-ed)
- Middle School, Year 7 (Boys only)
- Boarding students usually commence in Year 7, 8 or Year 10.
However, we accept students at every year level if space is available.
Click here to request our Prospectus.
Click here to view the latest Inside Wesley e-newsletter – the newsletter for future students of Wesley College.
Click here for more information about Wesley College’s Fee Schedule and Business Arrangements.