Tours: A Warm Wesley Welcome
We run group tours, personal tours and special Wesley Experience days all year round. We’re very proud of Wesley and always keen to show you the various things that make our College special!
2021 Tour Dates
- Wednesday 21 April – Tour Morning
- Tuesday 25 May – Tour Morning
- Wednesday 4 August – Tour Morning
- Thursday 9 September – Space and Science Twilight Tour
- Friday 17 September – Junior School Specific Tour Morning
- Tuesday 26 October – Tour Morning
- Tuesday 16 November – Tour Morning
What you’ll do on a tour
- Explore the campus including our state-of-the-art academic, sporting, arts and technology facilities
- See students and teachers working together
- Learn about our educational philosophies
Curious about boarding?
For our prospective Boarding families, you’ll have an opportunity to discover why our Boarding program is one of the best in the state.
- Tour the Boarding House
- Learn about the people, activities and resources designed to help your son succeed
Tour Mornings start 9.00am and finish at approximately 11.00am, and our visitors have the option of touring Junior, Middle or Senior School. See the form below for our upcoming dates. To book a tour please complete the online booking form below.
Twilight Tours are designed for families with students entering Middle and Senior School (Years 5-12). Twilight Tours begin at 4.00pm and end at 6.00pm. To book a tour please complete the online booking form below.
You can also schedule a personalised visit most weekdays through the year. Our Enrolment Managers will give your family a customised tour, answer questions and guide you through the admissions process.
Please contact the Enrolments Office to arrange a customised tour on
+61 8 9368 8032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.