A Wesley education is focused on the whole child—head, heart and hands. Our overarching aim is to support the development of balanced and well-adjusted young men and women equipped to contribute and thrive, both locally and globally.
We believe that every student has powerful capabilities, skills and talents. Our goal is to support them in activating this potential in order to create their own future.
- Be intellectually, physically and artistically engaging.
- Be vibrant, caring and connected to strivefor personal best and pursue excellence.
- To honour our heritage and Christian foundation.
Our motto, Audendo Atque Agendo, represents the Wesley ethos. Whether it’s academic achievement, sporting achievement or public service, our students dare to think on a grand scale and believe in action.
By Daring & By Doing
Our Core Values
We believe in respecting the self, others and the environment.
The Wesley Impact
Wesley commits to supporting students as they become:
- Strong Thinkers Both academically and equipped with thinking skills that span learning areas.
- Purposeful Doers Apply and transfer their learning and act on their growing understanding with conviction and the courage to take risks as learners.
- Powerful Self Activators By developing a strong sense of self, amplifying their unique traits and becoming self-directed learners.
- Positive Connectors Engaging in local and global communities and acting on their values.