We are excited to announce that, due to waiting lists, we have made the decision to open a third Year 3 class for 2022. This will be in addition to our third Year 4 class.
It is very pleasing to have such strong enrolment demand and the location of the additional Year 3 classroom will be announced soon. We believe it is the result of a range of strengths in our co-educational Junior School, including:
- A strong educational philosophy, with a classroom approach focussing on academic rigour
- A focus on children’s needs through our differentiated teaching model
- Quality extension and intervention programs
- A pastoral care system that supports and nurtures children
- And, importantly, our caring community.
To take a tour please click here. Or enrol immediately by clicking here.